domingo, febrero 7

Elsiane for Detox

Hi there! While our mate Eduardo Zavala is DJing down in Riviera Maya with our brother Yuca, and St. Paper is cooking something sexy at his studio, I´ll like to share this with you.

Recently I´ve been having a little “crisis” with music. Some kind of hangover if you know what I mean. Maybe I listened to so much head banging elektro, or just saturated myself with too much electronic beats. It is hard to listen to a whole set or just anything…I just can´t get in to it. Therefore I´ve digging into other styles and bands trying to find some kind of alternative. So I found this very interesting band called ELSIANE. They got a familiar sound with a “twist.” Just the kind of beat I needed to detox my self. Check it out and let me know what you reckon…

http://www.myspace.com/elsiane





2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Back to Basics Man!!!

Papelicious.

Anónimo dijo...

Nice Music...

Papelicious